- As business applications are becoming more complex, customer’s demands for connectivity and privacy grow very high.
- The employees need secure, reliable, high- performance, simple and convenient connectivity – inside and outside the office to stay productive and keep in touch with customers, business partners, and colleagues.
- At the same time, the connectivity must be hardened to prevent intrusions, spying and vulnerabilities and to provide trusted communications.
- Let us to introduce MiRouter-B which is designed especially to handle gigabit connectivity speeds or to handle high speed VPN connections.
- MiRouter-B is the best choice to utilize and secure more than 100Mbps wire or LTE connections with (or without) aggregation or backup.
- MiRouter-B is ideal device to build own DM VPN solution in a few steps as well as can work in existing installations with another vendor equipment.
Key VPN features :
- Offers configuration reduction and few steps deployment
- Supports IP Unicast, IP Multicast, and dynamic routing protocols
- Supports remote peers with dynamically assigned addresses
- Supports spoke routers behind dynamic NAT And hub routers behind static NAT
- Dynamic spoke-to-spoke tunnels for scaling partial- or full-mesh VPNs
- Uses IPsec encryption to secure data.
Hardware Specification :
|CPU||MTK7621A 880Mhz Dual core|
|256~ 512 M Byte (Optional to customer)|
|5 port 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX auto-sensing & auto MDI/MDI-X.
LAN/WAN mode is software configurable.
|Wireless||Up to 2xIEEE802.11ac 2*2 MIMO (Optional)|
|External storage||1* USB 2.0 (Optional)|
Cellular specifications :
|Module||Support 2 LTE Cat4 LTE ; Cat6 LTE (Optional)|
TDD LTE: Bands 38,40
DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: Bands 1,5,8
GSM/GPRS/Router-B: 1800 MHz/900 MHz EVDO Rev A (optional)
|LTE Through Put||Cat. 4 Max Download 300Mbps , Max Upload 100Mbps
Cat. 6 Max Download 600Mbps ; Max Upload 100Mbps
Both throughput is specified for two modules option (aggregated).
|Carrier aggregation||For LTE Cat 6 modules only|
|Antenna||SMA connectors for 5 dBi omni antennas or external antennas|
|Mode||Routing / IP pass through (Bridge Mode )|
|VLAN||Ethernet/wireless side 802.1Q server/client/pass through with switching|
|IP Support||IPv4 and IPv6|
|FIrewall||Support IPv4 /IPv6 Firewall
User defined zones (WAN,LAN, DMZ) Masquerading
Port forwarding and redirection
|Tunneling||IP-IP, IP-IPv6, IPv6-IP, IPv6-IPv6, GRE|
|Logical interface||PPP / PPPoE / PPTP / L2TP / tunnels
IPSec Encryption DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 (Auto-detection) IPSec Authentication MD5/SHA1 (Auto-detection)
Main mode / Aggressive mode (Auto-detection
|IPSEC||IKEv1 / IKEv2 / IKEv1+2 plus Pre-Shared keys / Certificate
3DES,AES-128,AES-256 ciphers and MD5,SHA1- hashes Handles up to 140Mbps for AES 128 in ideal condition
Filtering Dynamic DNS
Command line interface SNMP v2/3
Zabbix Proprietary NMS
|System Power||DC12V /2A|
|Operation Requirement||Operating Temp. 0ºC to 45ºC (32ºF to 113ºF)
Storage Temp. -20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF)
Operating Humidity 10% to 85% Non-Condensing
Storage Humidity 5% to 90% Non-Condensing