- Management of single and multiple CPEs per user.
- CPE and customer profile management.
- Users managment
- Mass Update / CPE Group Update
- Software/Firmware Image Management
- CPE Policy Management
- CPE based events triggering
- Supported of devices connected to the router (TR-111)
- Full support of the TR-69 specs
- Complete API/NBI to external applications
- Enables provisioning and delivery of value-added services.
- Supports all routers, set-top boxes (STBs), ATAs, cameras, IP phones with no additional development.
- Improve subscriber’s QoS
- Reduces the cost of provisioning new subscribers and new services
- Reduces on-going support costs
Support Cost Reduction for Call Centers
- Friendly's TR-069 Call Center Portal reduces the service provider's support costs by shortening support call's handling time with remote diagnosis and configuration of the subscriber's CPE's.
- Using this portal, the CSR can remotely diagnose and resolve problems through intuitive screens and automated processes.
- The solution streamlining support calls throughout the customer's life cycle - during initial configuration devices and services as well as on-going usage, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing churn.
Ease of Use
- Friendly's call center portal supports both expert and non-expert CSRs.
- Its web-based interface contains intuitive screens, reducing the number of clicks, and automating processes.
- The result - a user-friendly application that can be easily used by a CSR with little training required.
Single Interface to Support All Types of Devices
- The Call Center Portal offers a single management interface to support all types of CPEs, including, modem/routers, STBs, aTAs, or any other TR-069-enabled devices.
- Through its flexible search capabilities, the call center representative can easily find a CPE by username, full name, phone number, device serial number or a carrier's unique ID.
- It enables management of multiple devices per user, including gateways and various LAN devices.
- All CPE settings (e.g. WAN, LAN, wireless, VoIP, IPTV, etc) can be viewed and modified via an easy-to-use GUI.
Fast Diagnostics and Problem Resolution
The CSR can perform a list of diagnostic tests , while viewing results on the screen, and remotely fix problems on the device. Diagnostic tests include:
- Check whether CPE is online or offline
- Check CPE status
- Perform a speed test by the device (TR-143)
- Have the CPE perform an IPPing command
- ATMLoopBack test
- Trace Route
The Call Center Portal can remotely change any parameter on the device: Monitoring
The CSR can monitor the device performance and view the results on screen as a graph (including values).
Automatic Comparison and Reversion to
- Sometimes problems occur due to changes in settings.
- Call Center Portal automatically compares the actual setting of the CPE with the default profile.
- The differences are conveniently highlighted and the CSR has the ability to restore any CPE parameter to the Carrier's default settings through the "Restore ISP Default" control.
- Call Center Portal enables the self-creation of "Quick Fix"scenarios to solve problems on users' CPEs - with just a single click.
- The system identifies the problem, performs the diagnostics, and fixes the problem automatically.
Remote Adding / Deleting Ports
- Users often need to open or close ports.
- Through this portal the CSR can assist the user in this process and change existing settings at any time.
- The CSR remotely adds or deletes a port by specifying the application and the required settings (e.g. external and internal ports, protocol, remote host and internal client).
Firmware Version Upgrades
- The application enables accurate downloading of CPE software/ firmware image files for a specific user. For security purposes, the file can be digitally signed.
- The signed package format ensures the integrity of downloaded files, and prevents third parties from remotely configuring the device.