- Scheduled and Bulk Discovery
- Multitenancy & Role-Based Access
- In-Built Diagnostic Tools
- Scheduled Backup Operations
- Comprehensive Auditing
- Reusable Templates for Bulk Changes
- Detect Policy Violations
- Email & SMS Notiﬁcation
- API-based 3rd Party Tool Integration
- PDF, Excel, CSV Export options
Automate your Conﬁguration & Change Management
- Everest Network Conﬁguration and Change Manager (NCCM) automates the Conﬁgurations and Compliance of network devices.
- NCCM (which is a part of the Everest IMS Suite), places a stringent focus on compliance for regulatory standards, complemented by real-time alerts on important events and comprehensive reports for managing overall network devices & their daily operations.
- Everest NCCM is vendor-agnostic and manages various devices covering Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Load balancers and Wi-Fi access controllers.
- Everest NCCM enables change to occur in a controlled, innocuous and measured manner by ensuring impacts and risks are suﬃciently assessed.
- It provides insight into making informed decisions about what changes can be allowed for deployment, and what changes need additional analysis or risk mitigation.
- Everest NCCM helps you ﬁnd out 'who' made 'what' changes, 'when' and 'why'.
- Further, it alerts you in real-time on your mobile phone (or through other immediate channels) when changes or events occur.
- Everest NCCM helps support the processing of changes and enables their traceability.
- It can automate the Conﬁguration and Compliance of network devices across any scale of magnitude and numbers.
- Supports multi-modes of discovery using typically required SNMP and device credentials.
- Comprehensive Network Conﬁguration Backup & Recovery across all network devices.
- Instant detection and alerting on conﬁguration changes with the option to automatically roll back to a previous conﬁguration.
Network Security Auditing
- Monitor via “Live Tracking” all authorized user actions on target network devices displaying CLI commands executed and results with audit archiving for historical analysis.
- Initiate “kill sessions” in the event of any protocol breach.
Multi-Channel Notiﬁcation & Reports
- Immediate alerting of important events like detecting conﬁguration changes, conﬁguration download success, policy violations, job completions, ﬁrmware upgrade etc., using multiple channels like Email & SMS along with other detailed reports.
- Capture complete inventory details of multi-vendor Network Devices including Host name, Serial Number, Vendor, Model, OS, Firmware Version, End-Of-Life, End-Of-Support details etc.
Routine Task Automation
- Automate common & repetitive tasks with respect to Network Operations with pre-conﬁgured templates allowing execution of tasks at multiple locations at the same instant.
- Instantaneous detection of vulnerabilities in newly-discovered target network devices.
- Multi-level security tagging of device vulnerabilities based on CVSS Scores along with vulnerability details.
Audit Trails & Tracking
- Complete audit trail of device conﬁgurations, tool operations, job executions for end-to-end tracking of network operations and tool activities.
- Flexible Rules & Policy Conﬁguration Templates ensuring complete Security, Operational & Regulatory Policy Deﬁnition & Enforcement.