- Management of single and multiple CPE’s per user.
- CPE and customer profile management.
- Users managment.
- Mass Update / CPE Group Update.
- Software/Firmware Image Management.
- CPE Policy Management.
- CPE based events triggering.
- Supported of devices connected to the router (TR-111).
- Full support of the TR-69 specs.
- Complete API/NBI to external applications.
- Enables provisioning and delivery of value-added services.
- Supports all routers, set-top boxes (STBs), ATAs, cameras, IP phones with no .additional development.
- Improve subscriber’s QoS.
- Reduces the cost of provisioning new subscribers and new services.
- Reduces on-going support costs.
Monitor CPEs and user's experience while taking proactive actions
- The CPE devices installed at the customer end constantly generates events that provide clues regarding potential problems.
- TR-069 Events Management System (FEMS) allows service providers to gather and analyze these events, generate alarms on potential problems and low QoS levels, and take proactive measures that address these alerts.
- The system automates problem resolution with predefined scripts, reducing support costs, increasing customer satisfaction, and thereby avoiding churn.
- The scripts are automatically triggered by events, which are generated by the device, and include automated problem resolution as well notification to external systems and applications.
Gathering and Analysis of Events from the Device End
FEMS gathers events from the device concerning QoS levels, changes to the settings, and other potential problems and produces alerts which may be brought to the attention of the service provider and/or trigger various problem resolution scenarios.Alerts may include the following types:
- QoS is reduces under a certain level
- User is connected the first time
- User changed important setting on the device
- CPE was rebooted more than once in a short time frame
Seamles Creation of
FEMS' Workflow Editor allows business users to easily create what-if scenarios while visualizing the workflows on screen. The scenarios may include automated proactive actions. Common scenarios include:
- Implementation of complex provisioning scenario/workflow, involving external systems
- Diagnostics and resolution of potential problems before they occur
- Diagnostics and resolution of potential problems upon user request
- Monitoring QoS and executing corrective actions if needed
- Notify external system (XML message / SNMP/ Email
- Run an Executable / Application
- On screen message
- Write to a Log file
Open Interface to External Systems
- Based on web services and SOAP, FEMS offers an open interface to external systems, including TR-69 ACS, Self-support Portal, Support Center Application, PC Client applications and back office systems, such as Billing, CRM, OSS, and more.
- These interfaces can be incorporated into the system's workflows.
A Myriad of Interactions During the Workflow Process
- The workflow process can involve interaction with the user's CPEs, user's PC, the carrier's back-office system, and more.
- FEMS can invoke any executable file with any combination of parameters that are received from the trigger.
- FEMS can also use SNMP Traps to monitor relevant network-attached devices and incorporate the results in the executed workflow.
- Combining the Web Service Call, the Executable Call and the SNMP Trap call enables the user to develop powerful and complex workflows, leveraging the full potential of available back-office systems.
19 thoughts on “TR-069 Event Management System”
You made some decent points there. I did a search on the topic and found most persons will agree with your site.
Great amazing issues here. I?¦m very satisfied to see your article. Thank you a lot and i’m having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
You made some decent points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most persons will agree with your blog.
Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2
I got what you intend, appreciate it for putting up.Woh I am thankful to find this website through google.
I saw a lot of website but I think this one holds something extra in it in it
I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i’m glad to convey that I’ve a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much without a doubt will make certain to do not omit this website and provides it a glance on a relentless basis.
Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you
Send your requirements on email email@example.com.
Perfectly pent content, Really enjoyed reading through.
You have brought up a very fantastic details, thanks for the post.
Some genuinely nice and useful information on this internet site, also I think the design and style has got excellent features.
I genuinely enjoy reading through on this web site, it has got superb articles. “Something unpredictable but in the end it’s right, I hope you have the time of your life.” by Greenday.
Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across. What an ideal web-site.
Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.
It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for posting. “The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.” by George Baker.
Hey very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to search out a lot of useful information right here within the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
It’s onerous to find knowledgeable people on this topic, however you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks